Add $NMKR incentives for a NMKR/ADA pool on Minswap

Dear Minswap community,

after our successful ICO (roughly 2.4 Million $ raised) and our ongoing IDO, we are planning to open a liquidity pool on Minswap.

To make this liquidity pool as attractive to NMKR holders as possible, we would love to partner with the Minswap community and offer additional NMKR rewards for participants.

# Proposal: Add NMKR incentives to the ADA/NMKR liquidity pool

NMKR holders will have a lot to gain from NFT-MAKER’s upcoming liquidity pool on Minswap. We hope that by providing this additional incentive to Minswap, we can help Minswap grow its community and ecosystem. In addition, we believe that this will also increase the adoption of Cardano among NMKR holders. We look forward to working with Minswap and its community to help grow the Cardano ecosystem.

Pool Information

We plan to dedicate 50 Million NMKR for the period of 6 months for liquidity mining incentives on NMKR/ADA pool. That equals to 0.5% of the total supply of NMKR.

Why NMKR?

Our NMKR tokens aim to solve issues around artist verification on the NFT-Marketplace for fraud prevention as well as a governance function to include the community-driven process in the development of the NFT-MAKER ecosystem.

The NMKR token is a utility token that can interact with NFTs, earn rewards, and verify projects. It also helps prevent fraud to ensure the safety and authenticity of NFT projects. The self-governing community will have voting rights that allow them to take control over what happens within the NFT-MAKER ecosystem and make decisions democratically.

Over the last year, using our NFT-MAKER’s products, a lot more users were able to access and use NFTs on Cardano. This has resulted in NFT-MAKER minting over 20% of all NFTs created on Cardano.

Learn more about NFT-MAKER here: NFT-MAKER.IO

Requesting your support!

NFT-MAKER envisions eventually making the ecosystem blockchain agnostic and bridging blockchain technology together with the Cardano native NMKR token as a critical tool to allow users to interact with NFTs easily, making the NFT-MAKER ecosystem a better place for everyone.

In the immediate future, through the help of the utility pool on Minswap, we are joining the Cardano ecosystem with NMKR and inviting the Minswap community’s support to provide a liquidity farming pool of NMKR tokens.

This effort will also help bring users from other chains to become aware of the Cardano blockchain and the Minswap ecosystem by allowing them to use their NFTs in a much sought-after decentralized method. Cardano will continue to remain NFT-MAKER’s focus and even in the long-term. We believe that this could support the adoption of the Cardano network and increase engagement on the blockchain.

We hope that you will consider supporting us in this endeavour. Thank you!

Add a MIN + NMKR Double Farm on Minswap?

• Yes, of course!
  • Nah

0 voters

5 Likes

Am I missing the ability to vote on this proposal or what? I’ve voted before, but I don’t see that option here. Can someone clarify this for me? I’ve looked back over it, and I don’t see that this is only some kind of heads up for a future vote. Is this project a done deal with an agreement reached with the Minswap development team? I’m super confused, but that’s a normal state for me. No need to worry!

I’m a little concerned about this project after checking out the website. It looks like they have a direct purchase process. I’ve seen that before, and it has never been a good thing. Of course, I’m not a crypto programmer, so I don’t have any real way to evaluate their contracts/NFTs. There’s no question about the team though. They have absolutely been out there trying to drum up support for the project for awhile. They are not anonymous for what that’s worth.

Also, the whitepaper is not just some copied off version so far as I can tell. Last year it seemed like 90% of the projects coming up on BSC were copies and they didn’t even take the time to modify their whitepaper. This project seems to have some legitimate original ideas presented in the whitepaper. It’s clear they’ve taken the time to think through components like their payment gateway.

To sum up my thoughts, I would really like to vote on this project. However, I can’t seem to find the voting button…

1 Like

Discourse often blocks new users from creating polls.

Oh gotcha. Thanks for the info! So we just discuss and then the team looks it over and makes a decision? Or do they repost for a poll after a certain time?

Looks like they added the poll

this is a great project and must have farming on minswap

1 Like

If they want support, they should be airdropping some to us.

this farm is needed ASAP

2 Likes

makes no sense to add this, my vote is no.

Can you give reasons for not wanting there to be a NMKR yield farm on Minswap? If they are good reasons, others might agree, but if you don’t give any, it won’t help us consider wisely.

What? they will distribute their own token, so it will only bring more liquidity and volume to the dex and won’t suppress MINs price. Only pros.

1 Like

This is a no-brainer! NFT-MAKER has continually proved itself as a blue chip project in the Cardano ecosystem, minting over 1 million NFTs and launching thousands of NFT projects.

2 Likes

Agree, this is needed Sundae Swap has a 400% APR on NMKR pool and it was 2500% on the 1 of june. Let’s go Min Swap!!!

2 Likes

Adding a MIN + NMKR Double Farm on Minswap is great for everyone who provide liquidity.