Adding EMP/ADA pool to yield farming from April 15th

Empowa - The first RealFi (DeFi) property platform on Cardano that combines emerging technology, sustainable building and decentralised financial inclusion focusing on building environment friendly and affordable housing in Africa.

Token sale was completed couple of weeks back and the first round of vested tokens will be released on April 15th 2022.

Since USA investors were not able to participate in the token sale due to KYC requirements, this will be a great pool to be added for yieldfarming as there will be a huge demand due to limited Liquidity available till the platform is live.

More details on tokenomics and public sale info at their website https://empowa.io

33 Likes

Love this! Would be a great pool to add

7 Likes

I agree it would be good for US investors to acquire EMP, however I personally wouldn’t LP any of my EMP as I’d prefer to hold and not expose it to IL :ok_hand: but will still vote in favour for more exposure for Empowa

5 Likes

That will be awesome to have EMP-ADA pool on Minswap.

5 Likes

Quick summary for those that don’t know, Empowa aims to build affordable housing with an initial focus on Africa (whose current backlog of homes is 50 million homes). Mortgage rates currently range in the double digits to as high as 45% leading to very low affordability. For example, in Mozambique, a country of 30+ million, there is roughly only 600 mortgages ← NOT A TYPO.

Empowa seeks to provide financing to those seeking mortgages at a much more affordable rate by introducing NFTs that locks in your EMP tokens and then providing a return on it over the lifetime of the loan. So it is similar to staking except the interest paid is coming from the actual tenants living in the houses who are paying rent. Link

They were also the recipient of Catalyst Fund 5 and have built 4 proof of concept homes at roughly $10,000 USD each. Link

7 Likes

I’d love to see EMP added to Minswap! It would be amazing to showcase the amazing things that Empowa is doing! I’ll definitely add liquidity to help others join such a great cause!

4 Likes

Great idea, I support this proposal!

4 Likes

That would be great, I support this.

3 Likes

yes please, empowa is a great project

3 Likes

Am supportive. Empowa is a great project.

2 Likes

agreed with this proposal

1 Like

I support this proposal.

3 Likes

DJED/EMP pool for the win!

2 Likes

This is a great natural development of EMP, awesome :heart:

2 Likes

I support this idea as well! Love the mission of Empowa :grinning:

1 Like