Adding LOG and MIN Yield Farming for the LOG/ADA Pool using a Mouse Farm

I support this proposal

Go CV! Go Minswap!

3 Likes

adMIN LOG in…

this is nice

:pray::partying_face:

3 Likes

I’m so excited seeing how many voters and supporters for this proposal! Minboom!

3 Likes

Hello! A team that is hard working should be listed. So, please make the project grow more.

4 Likes

Same answer as before, this is a great team that delivers on promises. Please help them deliver LOG staking and lp!! Love the project and some rewards will make it all the sweeter.

4 Likes

Please add Cardano Village to the staking farm! They have beautiful unique NFT’s and a wonderful community. We believe we can attract more users to MinSwap and expose more users to yield farming by joining the MinSwap family. Please consider adding Cardano Village $LOG tokens to the Mouse Farm!

4 Likes

Strong community with a very promising future. Happy to be a part. Support approval, community is behind it.

4 Likes

hodling it for 10years for sure!! will only get more CV nfts as more series will come :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

I love the proposal and really waiting for it since the $log was distributed on MINswap. It would be nice to see all the tokens that I farm is on Minswap.

Let’s go CV team and MIN team and let’s make it happen.

4 Likes

Lets farm $LOG I’m looking forward to all the great things CV is doing. LFG

3 Likes

This is an amazing project with an amazing Devs behind it who are very active they more then deserve to get LOG and Mining yield farm on minswap
Minswap would not regret it at all we can’t wait for this to go ahead

2 Likes

go go CV!!! LOG TO DA MOOON

2 Likes

PLS DO IT ASAP log farm would be great for the project and the community

2 Likes

Yes Please. I would definitely utilize this.

2 Likes

minswap and log token BOOOMMMMMM

1 Like

Currently, there is only 10k liquidity for the LOG token on Minswap. Is the LOG team going to add some more liquidity as well before their yield farm launches? Otherwise, there will be too much price slippage as people try to buy the token to add liquidity.

Also, meeting with a few other projects is NOT the same as being audited. You need to have a third party audit your minting policy and any smart contracts for your platform.

The team needs to add more liquidity to the token themselves and get audited before I will support it.

I am really looking forward to this project !!!

Sorry guys, our proposal has been declined.

1 Like

wake me up when live staking brooo.

Why is that?
could you say something more?