Adding $LOG tokens Yield Farming

Dear. Minswap team and respectul community

I cordially request to open $LOG tokens in Minswap farming to fulfill the expectations of holders and community.

1.1 Please describe your project. What is it doing to improve Cardano?

-What is Cardano Village?

Cardano Village is CNFT development team in Korea. This project is metaverse.

There is a continent and there is a village in it.

In the village, Cardanians carry out various activities such as land, houses, and house decoration.

*official website: https://cardanovillage.io

*discord: discord.gg/EJG37taAAq

1.2 What does the Token do? How many holders does it currently have?

-What is $LOG (Life Log) tokens?

$LOG is a token was created to use in the Cardano metaverse. Which supports metavers activties such as P2E, utilities, and DAO activities.

*White paper: https://life-log.io/WhitePaper.pdf

*Total issue of tokens: 1 billion LOGs

*Circulating amount: 800 mil LOGs

** you can find more details of tokenomics distribution in whitepaper as above.

1.3. Why do you want a MIN Farm? How does the Minswap community benefit from offering a MIN Farm for your Token? Apart from the MIN Farm, will you add your own Token as incentives as well (Double Farm) If yes, how much?

Recently, $LOG tokens were added to pool in Minswap but mosf of holders who have $LOG tokens are eager to farming in Minswap.

So, here I cordially request to add LOG tokens in Minswap farms to attract more attentions of potetial users to Minswap and it can be a good tool to have more liquidities of ADA and LOG tokens flow into Minswap.

Recently, they successfully finished 2nd NFTs minting and the market definitetly watched that it had been sold out again with very high demands of cardanians. It means that many cardanians highly evaluated Cardano Village’s performance and their futures.

Their projects are well growing and expanding as comparable to any competent metavers projects in Cardano.

Cardano Village has many NFT holders not only in Korean but also around the world. $LOG tokens are distributed to holder who have NFTs of Cardano Village and they well made token dropping system in website as well. They are well prepared and this is the proper timing to get work with Minswap.

1.4. How much circulating supply is there of your token? Please inform us briefly on your tokenomics, including the distribution and vesting schedule of the token (investors, team, yield farming, etc.)

*White paper: https://life-log.io/WhitePaper.pdf

*Total issue of tokens: 1 billion LOGs

*Circulating amount: 800 mil LOGs

** you can find more details of tokenomics distribution in whitepaper as above.

1.5. Is your Project audited? By whom?

At the time of writing we not received any audits.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to enjoy Cardano Village metaverse with Minswap in
the nearest future!

• Yes! in favor
  • Not yet!

0 voters

26 Likes

YES!!

We’ll look forward to opening $LOG farm😄

MIN BOOM IS COMING!

12 Likes

I am also excited it happens in Minswap!

9 Likes

cool.
min boom is coming

6 Likes

I want to farm soon too!!! minboomon!!!

7 Likes

What a ggggreat idea…
Totally agree with this suggestion.
If so, Min boom is also coming~!!
LFG~

6 Likes

Cardano Village project is the first metaverse project ever mentioned by Charles Hoskinson. Real progress has been shown by the developer, of a working 3d map. I support this Farm proposal! Min boom is coming!

5 Likes

Cardano Village is a best metaverse. It is more wonderful than sandbox and dicentral land

7 Likes

yeah! min boom on! MIN BOOM ON! WITH LOG!

7 Likes

CardanoVillage web mode will be released soon. This project development speed seems to be the fastest among other projects. So there are many holders and they wait boom!

8 Likes

UP for this!

The fastest development and most dedicated team in cardano metaverse space.

7 Likes

Wow min boooooooooom on!!!

6 Likes

Great! The artworks are insane :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I strongly agree.
I think Cardano Village can revitalize the static NFT market with various attempts.
Also, Cardano Village is a representative cnft of Korea, and I think it can arouse great interest in Minswap among Koreans.

6 Likes

Cardano Village development is expected

5 Likes

I strongly agree.
I think Cardano Village can revitalize the static NFT market with various attempts.
Also, Cardano Village is a representative cnft of Korea, and I think it can arouse great interest in Minswap among Koreans.

7 Likes

Cardano Village is the best metaverse project in Cardano. We are a huge family now!
Minboom!!!

7 Likes

Great to have Log farm in Minswap!! Lets make this happen :+1:t2::rocket:

6 Likes

Great idea!! gogo Lifelog!!

5 Likes

Cardanovillage is the best Metaverse in cardano blockchain , who deliver something and show his devlopment . But it is still underrated, i think min have to show the engagement to the community snd add $LOG guzzaaaaaa!!!

6 Likes