Adding XRAY Yield Farming Pool

Been tracking this project since the beginning - massive ecosystem and strong team.

XRAY Yield Farming Pool, excellent idea.

Thanks for xray airdrop on top of staking reward! <3

Voted for it, a very interesting and serious project…lets help them to prevail!! Double Farm, GREAT !

is this true?

“As for the farming pool in Minswap, unfortunately the Kitten Committee (devs and active members of the Minswap community) refused to open a pool for us — 7 votes in favor, 13 against. Although Minswap and Ray Network community voted 117 votes in favor, and 0 votes against (at the time of the decision). It’s a very strange vote, but that’s their rule, most likely we were rejected due to competition.”

please explain kitten committee … but a meme coin like hosky and a rug like DANA have got pools? ridiculous … you missed a chance now all LP providers of XRAY are moving to WingRiders! Well done

4 Likes

I don’t really understand why a strong project as Ray Network with 99% of the votes was rejected, can someone explain?

and there will be … silence …

1 Like

I like this project, nice large pool of the total coins is released so there is no inflated MCAP. A nice large community with a large released total amount of coins should translate to a nice TVL. Open source the only thing lacking is a proper audit really. This would be the main concern?

My 2 cents.

1 Like

I think that their code will get audited.

High quality project,Let’s do it

1 Like