Exchange listing (Binance/Bybit)

I do agree. It would be very good advertising for the protocol. I do however think that resources should always be used first to improve the core product, that will drive the organic growth path and strengthen the protocol further. Organic growth seems to me to be slower but stickier in a lot of cases.

3 Likes

Why do we start with big CEX? maybe takes a small one from the start /* http://exchange.lcx.com/ / like NMKR .

I agree with your points regarding the benefits of listing our coin on an exchange. Increased visibility and reach to potential investors will help drive interest and investment in our project, resulting in higher earnings for our company and driving the price of our coin up.Additionally, providing an easier and more efficient way for investors to purchase our coin will help to mitigate the risk of loss of funds associated with unfamiliarity with decentralized exchanges.

1 Like

I agree that listing our coin on an exchange can significantly increase our visibility and reach to potential investors, which can result in more interest and investment flowing into our project. Additionally, the ease and efficiency of purchasing our coin on an exchange can make it more accessible to investors who may not be familiar with using decentralized exchanges.

Overall, I believe that listing our coin on an exchange is a positive step forward for our company, and I approve this proposal. I look forward to seeing how we can move forward with this and make it a reality.

1 Like

Good Morning, we want share with you our project.
We have open presale for ZUMB tokens .
all member are invited
Zumbcrypto eu

I dissagree here. People that have already made the move to On-chain trading are not going to go back to trading MIN on a CEX, on the contrary most of all crypto volume happens on CEXs and that is also where 95% of all new money will land first, only later on their crypto journey they move down to the decentralized apps. There will be no loss of volume for the protocol, only the possibility for new eyes and new users down the road.

2 Likes