Hello-Introductions

Let’s take a few to introduce ourselves and talk about what we want to see in minswap.
I’m BertusMaximus and Inwould like to see a timeline and a launch date announcement at the summit.

5 Likes

Hi BertusMaximus, nice to see you there. Some of our team members will attend Cardano Summit in Wyoming and Vietnam, but as a decentralized global team we didn’t have a chance to set up a booth or mini-session. Hopefully next year travel restrictions will be lifted and we can all meet each other at the Summit!

2 Likes

Hi Minswap! I’m Jwolfish, frequent Discord contributor and general enthusiastic investor. I’m a big fan of security audits (vote for Minswap’s security audit proposal in Catalyst Fund 6!), positive communities, and Balancer-style multi-asset pools. Looking forward to watching Minswap develop over the next year!

6 Likes

Wazzup!

Here to make wallets and stake pools.

5 Likes

Sup Simp, great admirer of what u do, cool to see ya here :wink:

4 Likes

im ramdhani, i know mintswap forum from twitter, im from indonesia

3 Likes

Hello all. This is smolpadok, fellow designer for Minswap. I work alongside the marketing and UI/UX department to bring promotional media and NFTs, merchandise and interface design. Very happy with the reception of the Minswap forum so far! Given the time, I hope to share my thoughts on new ideas and proposals, or perhaps share anything design-related here for anyone to give feedback. All the best for Minswap! :heart_eyes_cat: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Thats sounds awesome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello I am Nacho Figx, Blockchain enthusiast and leader at Notnode, a 3D Design and NFT Games group, building exciting things in Cardano and close to Minswap’s ideas to bring them to life.

Very glad to be here!

5 Likes

Hello, exciting to be here. Cant wait to see all the progress made

3 Likes

0oetje here and looking for a place to belong in the cryptospace, happy to be here!

3 Likes

Hello everyone I am Gardenis, you maybe know me from twitter or my art on other chains. Looking forward to contributing to the Cardano ecosystem with all of you!

4 Likes

Hi, nice to meet you all :wave:t2: . It’s exciting to be here :coffee:

3 Likes

I am delighted to be part of the story.

3 Likes

Hello. I am Ed. I am drawn to the Cardano (ADA) ecosystem because of the vision of those in leadership and the passion of the active participants in the community. I am very interested in seeing all of the DAPP’s grow, including Minswap. Let’s do great things!

4 Likes