Incentivized Liquidity Pairs

I vote for LQ/ADA, WMT/ADA, MIN/ADA, I like the idea of being able to do something with the cneta I have, MELD/ADA for those who miss the 12 month staking contract which closes soon.

But please, no hosky :joy:

2 Likes

I think that pairs with folks that have partnered with Minswap should be ones considered for Yield Farming: cNETA and Genius Yield (when it comes out)

I also think that if you provide yield farming for particular tokens it would be good to speak with the projects and make sure they would strategically align. Would they help promote the yield farming, and drive business to Minswap as opposed to another DEX?

I’d vote for HOSKY. Jokes aside, Hosky is similar to Minswap in that it really is trying to promote decentralization and single pool operators. It also has a really large following, and if you spoke with them, maybe they would be open to yield farming providing HOSKY in combination/in lieu of MIN.

I’d also love to see PAVIA/ADA as well.

what about Ray, it seems like almost no one talk about them.

1 Like

What about VyFi? Minswap is already partnered with them through VyFi’s token and NFT vaults, its only fair to repay the love with an incentivized Liquidity Pool on Minswap. Since we can earn Min on their platform, Minswap can drive demand for VyFi through an incentivized Liquidity Pool on Minswap. Furthermore, VyFi’s Dex and IFO is still a ways away, so I don’t think Minswap and VyFinance will get in eachother’s way if Minswap launches first, but I could be wrong. Otherwise I vote for Meld.

HOSKY
LQ
MELD
WMT

In that order. HOSKY has the most IMPACT. We need something to attract more users after Sundae created congestion and slowness to network. HOSKY will add some FUN flavor.

Hosky is just a bad idea, no one will trade it cos its literally just a meaningless shitcoin, which is part of its charm (we tip it to each other like leaving a reaction emoji on a discord etc). But in terms of generating a serious and respectable market for world changing projects I recommend Minswap steer clear of such low hanging fruit, especially given that their Yield Farming design incentivized long term dedication TO the market, and the market wants to invest in world changing protocols, not shit coins.

5 Likes

I would love to see:

Dana/ada
Meld/ada
Cneta/ada (Problem with this is it will increase price gap between neta and cneta further)

In addition to min/ada

I think four pools in total is a good start and these pairs will be very attractive!

1 Like

Ada/Min
Ada/Meld
Ada/LQ

I think these three are the obvious choices - Personally I don’t see the point in adding too many. But if need be WMT is a good candidate too. To me these projects have the community and following, great potential. I would not be looking to add any more than these as the rewards will get very diluted.

Something like Hosky should not be seriously considered, this just sends the wrong message.

4 Likes

Hosky brings the fun to the table, and that’s what we need to attract more to decentralized cardano, if that’s even a thing since most pools are controlled by a select whales and YT influencers.

Do you know how many DEX’s will be going live this year on Cardano, don’t you think they’ll all be trying to get the big names like LQ, MELD, WMT, etc., we should leave room for an x-factor like HOSKY, cuz its worthless for a reason.

You know, the more i think about it, Hosky COULD be a de facto stablecoin lol

1 Like

Hi All, first timing posting here! I love this idea, but would love to extend this concept to the veToken (i.e. veMIN) idea. I have written a decently long piece on it for the indigo forum below. But I think that veMIN would be a great extension that would allow the community to vote on how Minswap distributes emissions to any (or all!) of the strategic assets. This way, we as Minswap community members have a direct vote in where emissions and liquidity moves each voting epoch. I would love to have a discussion around this!

[Locked INDY for voting (veINDY) and POL - General Discussion - Indigo Protocol]

I think there should be a wide variety of yield farming options, but not all pools should be equal. Pools like Meld, LQ, and MIN should receive the majority of earnings while a smaller portion is given to pools like PAVIA, Hosky, CLAP. Even a 5-10% apr is enough to compete for liquidity.

1 Like

100% I agree, this HOSKY can support a stablecoin narrative.

We got what we asked for, u see that? Gona be sooo awesome to stake 1 billion hosky

1 Like

I have opinion about two pair.

LQ : Liqwid is planning to give additional LQ reward on Sundaeswap yield farming. They are focusing on SS. I think it’s better to focus on other pair than competing the portion of LQ TVL. Even so, There’ll be enough TVL for trading.

DANA : Ardana is promising project and DANA is mature that it is listed on CEXs and been traded for months.
SS have very small TVL for DANA. so Minswap can be major DEX for DANA token if we support DANA.

1 Like

I didn’t know that about LQ, where did you find that info? I can’t find it on their discord.

Had a question - where’s the ADA/CLAP pool? It’s in the tiger farm level but not listed.

I like the idea to have farming with Sundae/Ada

I have a small bag of Sundae I have decided to hold long term and the only place to farm it is on Sundaeswap.

I think there are many like me who only use Sundaeswap dex for the same reason.
We should increase tvl if we offer this IMO