Proposal for Listing $MIN on MEXC with CLS as Market Makers

A lot of the other Cardano tokens are also listed on Mexc.

This should give Min a smaller barrier to entry for attracting new folks.

If all these projects can steer new people to mexc it will make it more likely that everyone benefits. New users will likely grab a basket of cnts vs just one token. IMHO having a lot of cnts available in one cex location will make it easier for new folks to aquire. (At least initially)

1 Like

I think listing on MEXC is a good move. The only true potential cost is the listing fee correct? At worst the liquidity can come back to us. MIN needs more volume, and now is a good time to build up and get the name out before any potential bull runs

1 Like

Yes, $25,000 for CLS MM, $60,000 for MEXC listing, and 1M ADA worth of LP withdrawn from the Min-Ada pool.

Yes, in many ways, market-making can be profitable, or it also may break even. It can make a profit in different ways such as the surplus of rebalance in the order book or from arbitrage as an example.

1 Like

The thing is we have to ramp up volume numbers to get to “the first page of google” and you do have to start somewhere to do so, and a good start can be MEXC given their organic volumes and requirements.

Regarding the transition from non-kyc to kyc, this will apply to the new accounts and not who registered before.

1 Like

The MIN used as liquidity for CEXs will still be protocol-owned liquidity, and the same rule as other POL will apply to it—meaning, it won’t be used for Governance Voting.

1 Like

I trade daily on MEXC and every token gets destroyed. $FLDT Fliud just just listed there and it was as bad as most. Its down 30% and still dropping. It is expensive to do and 20 to 50 percent of value will be lost for weeks to month maybe days maybe a won’t go down but everyone gets those air drops and immediately sells them that’s how the website works if you have one 1000 MC you get a cut of the Tokens paid to the website. It sounds negative but in the long run could pay for itself especially with what’s happening with fluid working with runes and ordinals maybe min swap has some plans as well… I have some great ideas Min swap could definitely capitalize on expanding its reach into btc and a cex. Also most coins run up into that listing and then dump so if you’re reading this don’t buy into the pre CEX pump maybe it goes up 50% and straight back where it is now I don’t know but I have watched it for months since I do all my futures trading there and do you guys wrote somewhere that it isn’t KYC it is you can get away with no KYC if you remain under 1000 USD

It’s no KYC under $1000 USD if you want more features and higher limits then you have to KYC that’s the rules in Canada at least