Provide "Harvest All" button

For people who are providing liquidity to multiple pools, it is very unconvinient to harvest from each pool. It would be great if you provide “Harvest All” option which harvests accumulated rewards from all the pools.

29 Likes

I think this is an interesting idea, but if each liquidity pool’s assets are tied up in their own smart contract then I would imagine a “harvest all” button would simply be a tool to save time (and not fees).

1 Like

In that case it would also be nice to have a “Total MIN earned” counter.

4 Likes

damn thats hot. and maybe an animation of kitties harvesting tokens from a farm.

I second that proposal

1 Like

Only you’ll have to sign all the transactions for every pool you staked with. From a UX point of view, is this desirable?

I see this topic did not raise much of participation.
I would like to bring it to light again.
Harvest all option has been made possible on Wingriders. Is that something we can ask for on Minswap too ?
Ideally could we even have an auto harverst all + zap in all harvested rewards into a pool on set regular basis.
I mean if I could have all my rewards automatically harvested and zapped in into a pool every month I believe I would be close to be in love with you guys ^^
have a great day

3 Likes

UPVOTE THIS… Needs to be made into a catalyst Defi Standard for all DEXes on Cardano

2 Likes

Something will be announced soon.

3 Likes

Do you have any insights ?

No Question ESPECIALLY INDY !!!