Staked LPs and rewards disappeared after staking for a second time

Hi, after having staked in 3 pools originally - I decided to add some LPs to one of them. Since this stake, the total LPs being staked including the rewards now show 0.

2 Likes

hi would like to second this. i experience the same thing

1 Like

Agree, I have the same problem. I see 0 staked and 0 earned.

1 Like

Same here, just staked a second amount and my MIN earned just disappeared on the ADA-MIN pair. Was I supposed to harvest before staking again??

Nice ok, just saw the farm was under maintenance this morning - and then after that I saw my LPs are back and the two stakes are totaled together. I didn’t earn rewards for that period but glad to say the funds are safe and back farming.
A few things they’ll have to fix on this site - there are times when after completing a transaction and before seeing your order there’s a long void. This last particular lasted 8 hours.

1 Like

Thanks for the update! Good to know yours appeared, ill keep an eye on mine to see if happens aswell. At the moment the MIN earning restarted back from zero and what I had earned has disappeared. It wasnt much, but still would be nice to have it back :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My stakes are back except for the ADA/DANA pair, it shows 0 staked. And there seems to be no rewards for the time the system was “down”.

I just wished their communication was better, I’ve seen zero care from the team to explain the situation on twitter or here, and that can start to pile up and damage their image to the public.

2 Likes

I had to install discord to see any updates on the problem. It seems they are working on it.

But WHY not post some kind of message here and on twitter!?

It seems like an oversight from the team to me, communication is huge nowadays.

2 Likes

Yeah for sure, I’m going to have to get on Discord as well - I’m mostly youtube and twitter

I experience the same. After redelegation all MIN Rewards are gone, they don’t show up anywhere. Do you have any news about this? I can’t even get verified on discord atm to get more info.
Edit - okay, seems autoharvest takes 10-24 hours.

I have also experienced the same last night. If the problem gets solved automatically as has been suggested by other users I’ll come back to report.

Also expect a long wait to see your LPs show-up after harvesting - everything is pretty smooth though, I just wish you can see more on the interface that something is in fact happening (queuing or something) in the background while you are kinda left hanging and hoping all is good. :wink: