The order book could be the liquidity differential

An order book is the list of orders that a exchanges uses to record the interest of buyers and sellers in a particular financial instrument. A matching engine uses the book to determine which orders can be fully or partially executed.

Currently I don’t know any dex, with this tool. I believe that the first Dex to offer and promote - marketing - this tool will have great liquidity because it will attract day traders.

With the recent crisis caused by FTX, I believe there could be a big move to Dex, as long as they offer a user experience similar to centralized exchanges.

How I think it might work:

1. A bit more scalability will be needed (perhaps Hydra or the use of containers);

2. In the ‘Trade’ button that already appears in Minswap, the trader selects the types of negotiation: a) ‘Swap’; b) ‘Order Book’;

1. To trade, the trader will authorize the wallet only once, allocating only part of his resources to trading (avoiding putting all his money at risk);
  1. At the end of trading, the trader subscribes to the wallet again to return the trading funds to the wallet;

2. The normal fee will be charged in these two moments (allocation and de-allocation of resources), as well as a cheaper negotiation fee for each trade (which will be compensated by the number of orders, which tends to increase);

3. To support order book liquidity, liquidity pools are used through a trading robot. Coinex Broker did this some time ago.