ADA-MIN to Minv2LP has not appeared

When depositing my ADA-MIN LP tokens to the V2 ADA-MIN farm, no liquidity appears. In my transaction minswap page the last transaction says I received x amounts of MINv2LP but nothin appears either in my portfolio minswap traker either in my nami wallet:

Anyone with the same issue? This happened when I manually migrated from V1 farm to V2 farm in July.

1 Like

Hey
Can you see those lp tokens inside your wallet?
Are you sure that you didn’t move them to a different wallet?

Please note that minswap support will never redirect you to dm or unknown/fake pages

Thanks for your support. No, they do not appear on my wallet and I didn’t move them to a different address. The process when manually migrated to V2 farms coming from ADA-MIN V1 was quite straight fordward. I repeat the same process in other wallets and I didn’t find any issue. The last transaction on my Namy wallet is the one you can see in the following pictures, 3 months ago.

Captura de pantalla 2024-10-07 150636

the picture you just shared shows that you in fact transferred them to another wallet
thats why the digits are shown in red and negative, because its going out of your wallet

Captura de pantalla 2024-10-07 150721

I don’t think so, I see my other migrations done in July to V2 and those kind of -“large figures” also appear. The thing that just appears in this particular migration, on my Namy wallet are these 2 interconected red arrows. In all other migrations just 1 red arrow appears. But all of them including the one where I miss the funds, all the migrations I did, are sent to the same address ended in 96b4c.

please send your wallet address
if you’re not comfortable with sharing it in here (publicly) you can open a ticket in our discord server
you can get the links from minswap webpage

Thanks Amir,
Here it is the address:
addr1qx2u6jt2v6lkv7pdcl6yrxmvvtq2gjxmjydqycu4dq92wp96mhm9h5fa7jamy042qszv4yye20mcyrpghejjxnl06jmqw6n8sh