Hello. Mistakenly transferred SNEK to ADA address. Who knows how to return? Binance address, but it is not visible there :(

Hello. Mistakenly transferred SNEK to ADA address. Who knows how to return? Binance address, but it is not visible there :frowning:

2 Likes

If i understand your question correctly you’ve send snek to your ada deposit adress on Binance?

If this is the case, your funds might be lost as Binance does not support Snek atm.

Your best bet is to reach out to their customer support en create a support ticket to retrieve your funds. I hope they’re able to help you and send you back your Snek.

1 Like

Hi all. Stupid Minswap wallet. :frowning: Because of him, I lost all my SNEK. I clicked on the “all withdraw” button, I did not find another wallet in the interface! And together with ADA transferred SNEK to my Binance wallet. Binance support rejected all three requests for a refund, and requested 500 BUSD for the support work in the comment to the third application.As far as I understand, the program of compensation for losses due to user errors on the Binance exchange only works for tokens in their blockchain :frowning: In general, the wallet belongs to the exchange, not to me :frowning: And it is no longer possible to return the lost: (

You need to talk to binance.

They can probably still get it back because they controll the address and the address you sent it to would have been a Cardano address.

That is why you always send test amounts when moving assets around. Having sent a test transaction this case would have been a minimal loss.