Implement Triple Farming Incentives to the $BOOK pool

Please describe your project. What is it doing to improve Cardano?

Book.io is the world’s leading web3 marketplace for buying, reading, and selling eBooks and Audiobooks. We employ Cardano as our infrastructure to empower individuals, from cryptocurrency enthusiasts to the average user, to truly possess their digital literary works.

What does the Token do? How many holders does it currently have?

The BOOK token is a utility token of the Book.io platform and has the following purposes:

• BOOK will power the Read to Earn™ System
  • BOOK will be used to create DEAs (Decentralized Encrypted Assets). The system will be dependent on Creators, Authors, and Publishers acquiring and spending BOOK in order to create DEA digital books for sale
  • BOOK are used to access the Reading Analytic Platform by Authors and Publishers
  • BOOK is the only acceptable form of payment for certain specific titles
  • For all utility use cases, please see our whitepaper (Book.io Whitepaper 2.0. The Path to Decentralize and… | by BOOK.io | Medium)

BOOK currently has 2,903 holders.

Why do you want a MIN Farm? How does the Minswap community benefit from offering a MIN Farm for your Token? Apart from the MIN Farm, will you add your own Token as an incentive as well? If yes, how much?

Sustaining long-term token growth and minimizing volatility hinges on ensuring ample liquidity. To achieve this, we aim to boost liquidity through the implementation of a triple farming incentive program. Most importantly, we’d like to give back to the Book.io and Cardano Community, who have helped us grow into the largest web3 publishing platform.

We plan on committing 20,000,000 BOOK to Minswap farming rewards in year 1. This represents 2.25% of current circulating supply.

How much of your token’s circulating supply is available? Please inform us briefly about your tokenomics, including the distribution and vesting schedule of the token (investors, team, yield farming, etc.)

The current circulating supply is 891M (8.91%) of the 10B total BOOK

You can see the tokenomics breakdown below:

Image 11-1-23 at 5.46 PM

The tokens allocated to the team and investors are locked for 3 months and will be vested/released equally over the following 21 months.

We thank the Minswap community for considering our proposal.

43 Likes

Looking forward to be able to stake my ADA/BOOK LP Tokens to earn more BOOK!

9 Likes

Yes. Will definitely participate in any farms for $BOOK.

$BOOK is gonna cook :fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

A triple win! I fully support this proposal.

8 Likes

cannot wait for $book to make it to #1 on the charts… this token still has huge upside potential for the long term holders and the Book.io platform.

7 Likes

Looking forward to this option.

6 Likes

Big fan of this project! Looking forward to the future. Got my hoe and plow ready for all the farming.

5 Likes

Book-io has built a tremendous use case with unlimited potential for digital media ownership.

Backed by investment from titans of industry:

BDMI:

Ingram Content Group:

Mark Cuban, Radical Investments LP

8 Likes

looking forward for this
$BOOK :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

Already providing some BOOK LP…now there’s the possibility of triple farming incentives??

:+1::pray::muscle:

4 Likes

I already seeded some BOOK-ADA LP to the field. Let’s grow them.

2 Likes

Nice! I would 100% participate in a $BOOK triple farm.

3 Likes

Book.io is an integral part of the ever growing blockchain business model. They have proven to be a force in mainstream adoption and inclusion into the WEB3 world/ecosystems, I agree with this submission to give incentive to further solidify this projects place in WEB3 and Cardano by incentivized farming I hear by approve this Proposal. :100:

3 Likes

Book to the Future…Your kids are gonna love it

4 Likes

I’ll start providing LP as soon as we have triple farming! Rock it minswap!

3 Likes

I need this farm…must farm $book.

2 Likes

Hot Damn I am ready to participate in this! I’ve only ever farmed once before and it was on Vyfi with $CROW token. It’s still there. But $BOOK is already doing so good! LFRead!!!

2 Likes

How is this even a Question? send it!

1 Like

Looking forward to this farm :open_book: :cat:

1 Like

I need me some more of that sweet sweet $BOOK.

1 Like