Implement Triple Farming Incentives to the $JPG/ADA Pool

1. Please describe your project. What is it doing to improve Cardano?

$JPG is a loyalty & reward program token set to enhance the Cardano Ecosystem, specifically targeting the JPG Store marketplace. This cryptocurrency-based solution offers scalability, efficiency, and user empowerment, in contrast to traditional, opaque, and time-bound reward programs. Embracing Cardano’s blockchain technology, $JPG ensures transparency and global accessibility while revolutionizing the traditional rewards landscape. It achieves this by eliminating unnecessary intermediaries, fostering trust among users.

1. What does the Token do? How many holders does it currently have?

The $JPG Token introduces a host of features that redefine user engagement, rewards, and participation within the Cardano NFT space. Initially integrated into the JPG Store platform, these features will enhance the overall user experience, fostering a dynamic ecosystem that resonates with traders, and those seeking a gamified shopping experience.

We aspire to bring similar use cases and more to other platforms in the Cardano Ecosystem as we continue to grow.

$JPG token (Policy ID:681b5d0383ac3b457e1bcc453223c90ccef26b234328f45fa10fd276)

Holders - The $JPG token currently has 8914 holders.

1. Why do you want a MIN Farm? How does the Minswap community benefit from offering a MIN Farm for your Token? Apart from the MIN Farm, will you add your own Token as incentives as well? If yes, how much?

We want to establish as much liquidity as possible to maintain a healthy trading ecosystem for the token and the community. The Minswap community will get exclusive access to more $JPG tokens by farming as there are no other distributions of tokens at this moment in time.

1. How much circulating supply is there of your token? Please inform us briefly of your tokenomics, including the distribution and vesting schedule of the token (investors, team, yield farming, etc.)

Total supply can be seen here: Initial Distribution - JPG Foundation

Total Supply:

• Community Rewards: 56% (560,000,000 tokens)
  • Investors 5% (50,000,000 tokens)
  • Liquidity: 14% (140,000,000 tokens)
  • Foundation Treasury (250,000,000 tokens)

Circulating Supply can be seen here: Token Allocation - JPG Foundation

Circulating Supply:

• Community Rewards: 25% (50,000,000 tokens)
  • Investors 0%
  • Liquidity: 70% (140,000,000 tokens)
  • Foundation Treasury 5% (10,000,000 tokens)

Vesting & Emissions can be seen here: Emission & Vesting Schedules - JPG Foundation

1. Is your Project audited? By whom?

Our vesting contract can be viewed here: GitHub - jpg-store/vesting-contract

This audit was conducted by Mlabs

1. Farming rewards:

0.5% of the total supply, (5,000,000 $JPG) will be distributed over 6 months via this Farming initiative.

20 Likes

Nope, Im against it. The team does not care to clarify users concerns in their discord. They simply ignore questions regarding the shitty launch. Atm there is also no utility and no eta for when utility-details will be disclosed.

How about improving the communication with your community instead of trying to milk some more ada from your users?

We want to establish as much liquidity as possible to maintain a healthy trading ecosystem for the token and the community.

How long are you providing this liquidity? One hour as in your initial token-launch and then rugging everything again? :slight_smile: Most shitcoins have better communication than you guys.

1 Like

Lost over 3000 ada with this team.

During launch i began buying jpg tokens, after an hour of so lp pool went from 6 million ada to 2 million ada with no explaination nor form of communication.

Because of this i have lost over 3k ada and counting as the token is just decreasing day by day. Today (whatever the date is) the CEO of jpg resigns and someone else who is anonymous has become the new “spokesman of the team”

Long story short this spokesman blames the community and misinformation for the decrease in price and the liquidity exit of the first buys of rhe first hour of the launch.

This team are untrustworthy i would not recommend taking them seriously as they have only bwen gaslighting and baif and switchinf for these past few days.

1 Like

The spokesman blamed community and misinformation*

SCAMMERS AVOID AT YOUR OWN COSTS

1 Like

THE JPG TEAM IS A SCAM. THEY ARE BOTH UNTRUSTWORTHY AND PIECES OF SHIT WHO BANNED ME FOR ASKING WHEN LP WILL BE BROUGHT BACK IN.

I HATE THE JPG TEAM FOR MAKING ME LOSE MONEY BY PULLING LP FROM THE POOL I DO NOT TRUST THESE SCAMMERS AND RECOMMEND TO NOT TRUST THESE PIECES OF SHIT.

STAY AWAY FROM this TEAM.

1 Like

I don’t see any reason why not to do it. JPG is a well known and used dApp on cardano. The liquidity is good and stable after the start fiasco.

More benefits for $JPG holders

Done. Looking forward to more $JPG. Many benefits for $JPG holders.