$MIN token graphical utility map - $MIN token awareness

Hello all,

When i read Minswap whitepaper, ill get this info about the MIN token.

1) Stake $MIN to earn $ADA
2) Hold $MIN to obtain Trading Fee Discounts.
3) Governance

This info is really narrow. When potential buyers read this they will wonder, what is even the purpose of MIN -token? Why its needed? Why should i buy it?

Meme coins are different story, but usually people do not want to buy useless tokens which are not actually needed, or tokens which does not have fundamental use/buy -pressure integrated between the token and protocol/ecosystem.

I did read $MINomics V2 and it was filled with good info. There was a lot of info about the MIN position in the protocol, how its used and where. There was mentions about the MIN buy-backs from the open market etc. etc. That kind of info is the one the possible buyer wants to hear and see. Minswap has hidden that kind of info very well, and thats bad.

My suggestion is to create easy-read graphical utility map for MIN -token. A picture where you can easily see how the ecosystem works and where MIN token is needed and used. What drives its value.

THIS PICTURE BELOW IS JUST AN EXAMPLE TO GET SOME KIND OF IDEA.

3 Likes

This is a good idea and I agree. However I don’t think this needs a proposal. If you or anyone takes the time to put together an infographic that has already publicly available information about the token’s utility and present it to a team member, I am sure they would be able to give feedback or put it in the Minswap docs.

3 Likes