Adding LOG and MIN Yield Farming for the LOG/ADA Pool using a Mouse Farm

Cardanovillage is the best Metaverse in cardano blockchain , who deliver something and show his devlopment . But it is still underrated, i think min have to show the engagement to the community snd add $LOG guzzaaaaaa!!!

5 Likes

Hi, thank you for voting and commenting/replying this previous LOG token proposal.

CV has a new proposal as a required by minswap team, please kindly help vote and comment on this new proposal.

I am sorry to bother you with this reply if you have voted or commented the new proposal!

Go CV! Go Minswap!

@Monami @tim36 @Strong_pants @ADANO @doyle @volt @Inkey @aiaimyon0 @Fsssssssssss8 @jutang8

7 Likes

@Yeunjuana @PamplemousseLaCroix @Johnjohn @bitruder @phj1007zz @null @Latecomer @brighthwan @lenn @spykiss

6 Likes

@_woc.moonfell @capsule_tk @PopAgilquest @afrigene @daimei_m @cattledog @80zzera @datawarriorsone @hafiz1986

6 Likes

I am fan of Minswap and CV and looking forward if I can do LP farming at Minswap.

7 Likes

Big fan of both. Used to farm ada min then stopped but log farming is the way to go

6 Likes

PENNY has nailed it!

Thanks to @Penny and all voters.

I believe that it will be happend soon😇

7 Likes

Holly shit suggestion!!!
C.V boom on!

6 Likes

Lets go $LOG $LOG $LOG

5 Likes

I have been following the incredible growth of Cardano Village since October last year, and they keep delivering big time! They are very talented programmers, skilled artists, and creative designers. I love how they’ve been promoting the Cardano blockchain to the Korean general public through multi-faceted marketing campaigns. In just 6 months some of their promotions have included a transit station takeover, subway escalator ads, and the 54’ (16.5m) Samseong Station Billboard which has the eyes of 140 million annually. They have already performed multiple flawless NFT mintings, successfully implemented staking/redemption, and continue to partner with Cardano leaders due to their high competency and creative thinking. Cardano Village and $LOG is the absolute perfect token and project for Minswap to partner with.

7 Likes

Outstanding wordings ! Atkins ! Thanks

4 Likes

More detail proposal makes me to buy more log tokens !!! go log!

5 Likes

this is a great project! been here since the beginning and adding $LOG tokens to yield farming would be a big step for this great team. please consider it! they are amazingly committed to this project, their community, and their art! let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

5 Likes

Love me some CV. Im here for the future!!

4 Likes

min yong sung
log yong sung

4 Likes

French guy here. I own Cardano Village land and farm MIN/ADA on Minswap. Should be just natural if i can farm Log tokens as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes…Lets do this ! i hope to see soon LOG on Minswap!

4 Likes

here we go! cardano village

5 Likes

Cardano village has a reason to succeed!!:slight_smile:

1. They are making progress every day, and we can tell it!
  2. NFTs are so cute, you can’t get tired of them!
  3. They never forsaken our faith!
    So $Log will succeed!!!:star_struck:
4 Likes

i am waiting for that :smiley:

4 Likes