1. Please describe your project. What is it doing to improve Cardano?
DexHunter is a user-friendly trading platform on Cardano. We bridge the gap between complex technology and everyday users, making trading simpler for everyone. (Changed “tech” to “technology” for clarity.)
2. What does the Token do? How many holders does it currently have?
The HUNT token (POLICY ID: 95a427e384527065f2f8946f5e86320d0117839a5e98ea2c0b55fb00) is a utility token of the DexHunter platform and has the following utilities:
- Aggregator swap fee discount
- Access to premium features
- Node level boosts to transaction speed (Changed “Node levels boost transaction speed” to make it clearer.)
- Governance participation
- And many more planned features
In the future, when governance is launched, holders will be able to decide how a portion of the protocol-generated fees are used. (Clarified the sentence structure.)
Currently, HUNT has around 1,500 holders and that number grows each day.
3. Why do you want a MIN Farm? How does the Minswap community benefit from offering a MIN Farm for your Token? Apart from the MIN Farm, will you add your own Token as an incentive as well? If yes, how much?
High liquidity is essential for long-term token growth and reduced volatility. We would like to increase liquidity by incentivizing our community with triple farming. (Rephrased for clarity.)
4. How much of your token’s circulating supply is available? Please inform us briefly about your tokenomics, including the distribution and vesting schedule of the token (investors, team, yield farming, etc.)
The current circulating supply is 76% of the total 100M HUNT tokens.
You can see the tokenomics breakdown below
The tokens allocated to the team are locked for 6 months and will be vested over the following 18 months.
We plan to add 1% of the HUNT supply (1,000,000 tokens) for 1 year. If any adjustments will be made during that time we’ll be communicating it prior.
We appreciate all the hard work Minswap has done in recent months and hope to be considered for the Triple Farm!