Currently, in Minswap, all Liquidity Providers (LPs) receive ADA staking if the pool has farming. However, I propose a change in this reward structure to enhance the liquidity and value of the MIN token.
I propose that the ADA/MIN Pool be the only one to receive Cardano staking. This change aims to increase the liquidity of this pool and encourage MIN holders to deposit their funds in the ADA/MIN Pool.
- Increased Liquidity: By making the ADA/MIN Pool the only one to receive Cardano staking, we incentivize MIN holders to deposit their funds in this pool, thereby increasing its liquidity and this reduce the Price Impact.
- Increased Value of MIN: With more liquidity in the ADA/MIN Pool, the value of MIN is likely to increase. This, in turn, would increase the APY of the farms, as it depends on the value of MIN.
- Attraction of New Investors: A higher MIN value and higher APY can attract new investors, bringing even more liquidity to the system.
- Increased APY: As the price of MIN increases, so does the APY, benefiting all MIN holders.
- Motivation to Accumulate MIN: With a higher MIN value and higher APY, MIN holders would have more reasons to accumulate this asset.
In summary, this proposal could result in increased liquidity, a higher MIN value, the attraction of new investors, an increase in APY, and more incentives for MIN holders to accumulate this asset. I believe these changes could benefit all participants in the Minswap ecosystem.
Please consider this proposal for implementation. Thank you for your time and consideration.
- YES - Staking ONLY Pool ADA/MIN