Welcome to Minswap forum!

This forum is an open place to cultivate the future of Minswap. Members can submit proposals, engage in healthy debate, express and vocalize ideas.

22 Likes

I apologize for maybe sending wrong note on wrong forum but i just try to participate in sale but made a mistake and sent wrong amount but noticed immediately and sent correct amount but two transactions 104 plus 2 but got refunded all minus two. no project is perfect but i think you should have just had people send the amount they wanted to contribute and they receive the min token accordingly, most people are kind of simple if you keep it simple it would facilitate mass adoption. less steps the better. Could you allow all the addresses that made the mistake a chance to repurchase.

3 Likes

Hi, thanks for the feedback. We have written clearly that you need to create an order and send the exact amount of ADA to get MIN back. You can still get MIN tokens by staking to FISO or waiting for DEX launch to trade now.

Best regards.

3 Likes

Thank you for accepting me to be part of your community.

5 Likes

Bonjour,
J’ai oublié ma phrase de Recuperation de minswap, y a-t-il la possibilité de récupérer mes actifs ?
Merci pour votre aide

1 Like