ADD COPI (Cornucopias) - ADA Pair to Yield Farming

Cornucopias ‘The Island’ is a massive Play-To-Earn, Build-To-Earn, and Learn-To-Earn blockchain based game where players can be rewarded with and/or own land, properties and other NFT based assets with real world value all by playing games in a fun and safe metaverse.

Since our primary NFT’s, land NFT’s, and eventually nodes, games saves, and governance will be on Cardano, we are bringing a whole new user base to our home blockchain Cardano.

Currently we have over 8000 token holders on Cardano and BSC combined and our token is used for governance and purchasing in game assets and eventually NFT’s.

We would love to be in Minswap farming as we have allocated tokens for farming and staking, and our mission is to come to market with an amazing game and contribute to the metaverse – the visions requires a long term mindset, so come join us and participate!! Please visit the website for tokenomics and feel free to join our discord below.

VIDEOS:

Racing Video (there are many more gameplay videos please take a look. It only lets new users post two links): GTI Javelin and Cornucopias Racing Introduction - YouTube

SOCIALS and CHANNELS:

63 Likes

Great idea, this would be a huge addition of activity to both projects!

12 Likes

Yes! It’s definitely needed. Now that we have bought some COPI, we need to make it work for us and get some passive income! I would also take it one step further and request Minswap to add them to yield farming with our MinT boosting this pair.

11 Likes

Definitely something that I look forward to.:white_check_mark:

9 Likes

it’s a nice idea…
I agree

8 Likes

This is absolutely a great idea. Cornucopias is finally home, now let’s show them as cardano community some love back. Not only can we farm in-game soon, we can also farm outside the game. CORN is goes outside the game! :heart: :corn:

6 Likes

Great idea :ok_hand:
Something to look forward to!

8 Likes

Yes.

This is a very good idea and a way to integrate into the community.

8 Likes

Yes Ada/copi is a perfect pair

7 Likes

Love Minswap & Cornucopias. Please add this combo to yield farming!

7 Likes

I vote yes, draw more interest to min and corn, plus I woukd like to farm while waiting for a use case

5 Likes

This is a good proposal that would bring in more liquidity for both min and copi. I really think both projects are top notch.

3 Likes

I support this proposal and will love to see a ADA/COPI farm on Minswap.

5 Likes

yes. I like it. lets do it.

2 Likes

I confess to not know much about Cornucopias, but I am interested to read up on it. That said, I recommend reformatting your proposal to at least meet the guidelines proposed in today’s earlier post by @PurritoGeneral which you can see here: We want to open a MIN Farm! [Proposed Template for Requests to have a new MIN Farm]

Also, though I am new to the community too it looks like most of the immediate positive feedback this proposal has received is from brand new users. This is great except for the fact that the proposal is objectively lacking in detail. Without having answers to the standard set of questions, I don’t think it’s fair to provide a “vote” on the proposal.

4 Likes

this should have happened yesterday!

We definitely need to have this! Please for all us corny folks! :corn:

I am already an investor in COPI but would strongly consider investing a larger part of my portfolio if there was a COPI-ADA yield farming option.
Fairly sure that I am not the only one that would love to take advantage of supporting this proposal.

1 Like

I support this 100% :heart_eyes:

100%, its a great pair, and will create increase activity for both projects.