MIN holders with STAKING

I propose a MIN staking

It is necessary to give MIN a utility, so I propose a pool to stake only with the MIN TOKEN. This to attract new investors to Minswap and that the MIN token has more utility and we reduce sales in MIN.

The Staking MIN would take the current inflation and distribute it as follows:

The 705,904 MIN distributed daily, 62.79% (443,237 MIN) These MIN are destined to ADA-MIN, the mouse, dog, kitty, cat, tiger pools have 37.21% (262,666 MIN) of the daily inflation that is distribute in MIN. I suggest accommodating the Small Pools and smaller volumes to conserve the MIN-ADA pool.

Of the 37.21% of the inflation in mouse, dog, kitty, cat, tiger that is being distributed in MIN, 7% (49,413 MIN) would be allocated to Staking MIN. It would decrease the sale of Tokens and could become a long-term savings. We do not touch the rewards of the Min-ADA pool so that they do not eliminate their participation, not initially, if the pool grows and its reward too, we can lower the staking to MIN-ADA in the future.

Likewise, MIN staking later can have a higher utility than just having MIN staked and earning MIN. at the moment, this is a priority.

9 Likes

Based on research we did , you can find it here: $MINomics Research Part 1: Exploring Tokenomic Models and Revenue Sources | by Minswap Labs | Medium

we find that staking in the context of revenue generating DEX tokens has the following problems:

The staking doesn’t have any real purpose. The term staking originates from Proof-of-Stake networks where owners that stake their coins participate in functions necessary to the continued operation of the network, such as the validation of blocks. This is the case for instance for the staking of $ADA on Cardano. However, in the case of DEX tokens where one can stake to get more of the DEX token, the staking does not have any necessary function in the protocol. While by using Liquidity Mining programs, DEXs are essentially buying growth and TVL, by offering staking tokens, they do not benefit in any way, they are plainly paying holders for not selling their tokens in the short term, which is not an efficient or sustainable use of capital long term.

The idea that fees collected from swappers are used to buy the DEX token on the open market to increase the buying pressure and then given to stakers, is usually counterproductive. Because this means that for stakers, there’s no way to take profits from staking the DEX token except to just sell it. So, what happens is that once people start selling the DEX tokens obtained from staking for profits, sell pressure actually overtakes the buy pressure created by the buybacks.

Therefore, we should ask: what does the staking of a revenue generating DEX token look like where the staking plays a necessary function in the protocol, and where people do not have to sell the DEX token obtained to take profits?

3 Likes

I thought about what you said look, my new proposal.

2 Likes